Munich - Shopping
Whether you want designer clothing labels, your favourite brand of cookies from home, or traditional wooden toys, you will most likely find it - somewhere - in Munich. The key to a successful shopping trip is to remember that shopping and 'plastic' do not go together. Few stores accept credit cards (though more and more are accepting the EC card), and plastic bags do not come free at the check-out when you do your grocery shopping.
Still looking for answers? Post your questions on Paguro BuZzing Board, the expat community forum.
In a new city? Finally discovered all the tricks? Help put another 'dot' on the Paguro Map! Learn How
Are we out-of-date or misinformed? Click on the 'Add Comment' button below. We want to hear from you!
- Munich - Antiques
- Munich - Arts and Crafts
- Munich - Books, Magazines and Music Shops
- Where to find books, magazines and music shops in Munich.
- Munich - Bread, Cake and Pastries
- Munich - Car Dealers
- The main car dealerships of Munich
- Munich - Clothing
- Munich - Duty Free Shopping
- Where and when it is possible and convenient
- Munich - Electronics and Computers
- Munich - Fabrics
- Munich - Food Shopping
- Munich - Furniture
- Munich - Hardware
- Munich - House Wares
- Munich - How to Shop
- Munich - Office Supplies
- Munich - Pet Shops
- Munich - Plants
- Munich - Shoes
- Munich - Souvenirs
- Munich - Specialty Shops and Delicatessens