Germany - Relocation
When moving to a new country, paperworks piles high and things to do are endless. A thorough collection of your personal and household paperwork is a necessity. The documents to have ready are insurance, financial, medical, personal and educational files, as well as your immigration documents (passports, visa, import permits). Make sure you avoid visiting your new destination during holiday period.
Still looking for answers? Post your questions on Paguro BuZzing Board, the expat community forum.
In a new city? Finally discovered all the tricks? Help put another 'dot' on the Paguro Map! Learn How
Are we out-of-date or misinformed? Click on the 'Add Comment' button below. We want to hear from you!
- Germany - Visas
- Germany - Currency
- Germany - Foreign Resident Requirements
- Germany - Importing a Car
- Germany - Importing your goods
- Importing your goods in Germany
- Germany - Items that are forbidden to import
- Germany - Leaving the country
- Germany - National holidays
- Germany - Relatives or nanny/au pair visa paperwork
- Germany - Vaccinations for Pets
- Germany - When Pets Leave the Country