Munich - Health
Munich has an excellent health infrastructure with many hospitals, clinics and doctors to choose from. Expats need more than a little help to get sorted, when questions like "Do you need private health insurance? and How do you find a doctor that speaks your language? What kind of services are available for the disabled, children with special needs and the elderly? What do you do in an emergency?" are commonplace. The answers are one click away.
Still looking for answers? Post your questions on Paguro BuZzing Board, the expat community forum.
In a new city? Finally discovered all the tricks? Help put another 'dot' on the Paguro Map! Learn How
Are we out-of-date or misinformed? Click on the 'Add Comment' button below. We want to hear from you!
- Munich - Alternative Medicine
- Alternative or complementary medicine in Munich
- Munich - Children's Health
- Munich - Death Overseas
- Munich - Dental Care
- Munich - Doctors
- doctors, psychotherapists and mental health assistance
- Munich - Health Insurance
- Munich - Health Insurance Companies
- Munich - Health Risks
- Munich - Hospitals
- Munich - Laboratories and Tests
- Munich - Parent Support Groups
- Munich - Pediatric Doctors
- Munich - Pharmacies
- Munich - Pregnancy and Childbirth
- Munich - Services for the Disabled
- Munich - Vaccinations