Kuwait is a country of contrasts. Although "westernised" in many ways, cultural traditions are valued and the Islamic religious heritage plays a very important role in the day-to-day life for the Kuwaiti people. Above all else, whether you are visiting Kuwait or here as a resident it is vital that you respect local customs and traditions. The Kuwaiti people, when you get to know them, are extremely hospitable and friendly. Culture is everything, from children's festivals to museums and a good book or the appreciation of local customs. Are you ready for it? Paguro has the information you need!
- Kuwait - Expat associations and social clubs
- Kuwait has a lively expatriate community that is organized in various clubs and associations. Explore and find your way around.
- Kuwait - Books, magazines and music
- Kuwait City - Cinemas
- Kuwait - Clubs and bars
- Kuwait - Continuing education
- Kuwait city - Cultural Centers
- Kuwait City - Embassies and consulates
- Kuwait - Events
- Kuwait - Suggested reading
- Books on Kuwait worth taking a look at.
- Kuwait - Teenagers hangouts
- Kuwait - Media overview
- Radio, TV and internet in Kuwait City
- Kuwait City - Museum
- Kuwait - National and local holidays
- Kuwait City - Opera Dance Concert Theater
- Kuwait City - Libraries
- Kuwait - Local Customs
- Kuwait - Free magazines