Munich - Sport
In Summer you will see people riding bikes, roller blades and scooters. Jogging is also a popular pastime. There are many gyms and swimming pools and other sporting venues around the city for playing team sports like soccer and volley ball.
Due to the large variation in climate between Winter and Summer, you only play particular sports at the right time of the year. This makes good sense for winter sports that require snow, ice and below-freezing conditions. Also, bike riding and in-line skating, which are very popular in the warmer months, are seldom practised in winter.
Still looking for answers? Post your questions on Paguro BuZzing Board, the expat community forum.
In a new city? Finally discovered all the tricks? Help put another 'dot' on the Paguro Map! Learn How
Are we out-of-date or misinformed? Click on the 'Add Comment' button below. We want to hear from you!
- Munich - After School Activities
- A great source information about children's activities in Munich
- Munich - Sport and Social Games
- Find here lists of sports associations and groups which sponsor social activites.
- Munich - Sport Websites
- Munich - Sports for Special Needs Children
- Non mainstream opportunities for children to play sports