You are here: Home / Destinations / France / All Documents - Sophia Antipolis / Sophia Antipolis - Portable careers

Sophia Antipolis - Portable careers

European Union resident

If you are a European Union resident you just need a residence card (carte de sejour), which is free of charge. You can obtain it at the “Préfecture”.

After that, you need to be registered at the “D.D.T.E”:

  • Direction Départementale du Travail et de l’Emploi (D.D.T.E) 
    Route de Grenoble
    Tel: + 33 (0)4 9373 7600

Non-European Union resident

If you are a non-European Union resident, you need to obtain a visa and then be registered at the D.D.T.E. (address below).

Filed under: ,