You are here: Home / Destinations / Sweden / All Documents - Stockholm / Stockholm - Car registration

Stockholm - Car registration

If you are a non-resident expat and you are bringing your car into Sweden you can use your original number plate for one year. To register your car in Sweden you must obtain the Road Authority Certificate. Afterwards you will be required to have your car tested by the Road Authority yearly.

Filed under: ,