You are here: Home / Destinations / Mexico / All documents - Mexico City / Mexico - Relatives or Nanny/Au pair Visa Paperwork

Mexico - Relatives or Nanny/Au pair Visa Paperwork

Your family members may obtain a permit to enter the country as your economic dependants.
You will need to provide the authorities with copies of your immigration papers, as well as information that proves your income.

Family members may be able to work or perform any lawful and honest activity, provided they obtain the corresponding permit. Their immigration status would then change depending on the activity they undertake.

If you want to bring a nanny or au pair with you, she would have to request an FM3 visa, saying that she would work for your family. They will ask for a letter from you as an employer taking responsibility for this employee.

For more details, refer to the "Work permit" section.


Filed under: , , ,