You are here: Home / Destinations / Germany / All Documents - Munich / Munich - Important Paperwork for Pets

Munich - Important Paperwork for Pets

In addition to any foods, medicines or other comforts your pet(s) will require on the journey, you absolutely MUST carry:

A certificate from the official animal department in your home country stating that the animal has had a rabies vaccine within the last year (but not within the last 30 days).
Animals less than 3 months of age, travelling with their mother do not need the vaccination certificate, but the mother does!

Within the European Community you have to carry the passport for your pet which has the updated vaccines and the microchip number of your pet in it.

Filed under: , ,